Tuesday, June 14, 2011
v.a. - "Now That's What I Call Retro-Futurism Vol. 2" 2 x Floppy Disk
The second in Diskette Etikette Rekords' series of retro-futurist compilations is out now! 14 tracks across 2 floppies, in plastic cases and limited to 35 copies.
1. Heirdrain - ...Be Scared
2. Consistency Nature - Omnipotent Bedlam at Bombay
3. Ugly Rumors - Eat Hamburger and Die
4. Zebra Mu - Mess
5. D//Cereghini - 121 Songs
6. Graffiti Mechanism - Ghetto Blaster
1. Subterrestrial - Amphibient
2. Rectal Twat - I Never Knew the Meaning of Disgust Until You Opened Your Legs
3. Paregorik - bn10
4. Meatpacker - Cages
5. Bjerga/Iversen - Chicken Run
6. Back to the Fucking Future - SD1
7. 1 + 1 = A Window - Wallpaper
8. Sascha Müller - Safety Through Seatbelts
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order a copy (£3.50 UK/£4.00 everywhere else), or visit the shop.
Also Subterrestrial's "Map of the Interior World" floppy disk ep which DER released last summer is down to it's last few copies. Order a copy from DER while it's still available!